U Sports football jamboree

classic Classique list Liste threaded Arborescence
1 message Options
Répondre | Arborescence
Ouvrir ce message en vue arborescente

U Sports football jamboree

Piclak
En Mai prochain à Québec? Y'en a ici qui ont des détails?

''Laval head coach Glen Constantin is putting forward a proposal to U Sports, bringing together six top teams in Canada for a football jamboree next May.

The jamboree, should it get the final stamp of approval, would include the host Laval Rouge et Or, Western Mustangs, McMaster Marauders, Montreal Carabins, Calgary Dinos and Saskatchewan Huskies.

“We’ve agreed, in principle, to go,” said Dave Hardy, chief athletics officer at the U of S. “So, it’s us and Calgary, Western and McMaster, and Laval and Montreal.”

Flory, for one, is ready to get there and play by whatever means.

“When Glen Constatin, who is putting this together, first called me about it, I told him we’d use trains, planes and automobiles to get out there — we’d find a way to get out there and there’d be nothing holding us back,” said Flory.''