Suite et fin (footballistique) de Lloyd Constant

classic Classique list Liste threaded Arborescence
Répondre | Arborescence
Ouvrir ce message en vue arborescente

Suite et fin (footballistique) de Lloyd Constant

deuxfans
Administrateur
Un post sur Facebook (édité légèrement):

My name is Lloyd Constant, proudest son of Marie-Lorence Longforce and Lionel Constant. My record is 3 time Bol D'Or champ and one time World champ. I could say that those were the greatest accomplishments in my life as i move now with 4 rings in my hand.

For the past year people asked me where have you been Lloyd, the only answer i can give you is I was lost, lots of ups, lots of downs, but here I am, still standing stronger than ever. I finally found the love of my life and a purpose in my life. I could even say a long time dream that i'm about to accomplish, i'm happy now because I see the difference in me. I see what it feels like to move with a purpose in life with a passion , with the heart of a champion and trust me like i chase those rings imma chase that dream and get that cream.

In 2k16 , watch me become the greatest version of me and finally accomplish my dream, watch me become a Video Game Designer ...now its [ON]

Bonne chance Lloyd dans la poursuite de ton rêve...
MdM
Répondre | Arborescence
Ouvrir ce message en vue arborescente

Re: Suite et fin (footballistique) de Lloyd Constant

MdM
deuxfans wrote
[...]

SOLIDE!

Bonne chance Big Boy